How to Distinguish Tpe and Silicone Dolls•
Posted on May 08 2019
Here is a brief introduction:
- Distinguish from the feel:
Silicone dolls generally feel slightly harder, while TPE soft rubber will be very soft; of course, silicone dolls can also be quite soft, but the cost will increase a lot; so the doll factory will be made O degrees, can be pinched, but relatively TPE soft rubber The doll will be hard.
- Distinguish from the texture:
The performance of the silicone doll is better than that of the TPE sex doll soft plastic doll; because of the slightly harder material, the expressiveness will be better; some simulated handprints and details can only be expressed by the silicone doll, and the TPE soft plastic doll does not perform well.
- Silicone dolls can be stretched three to five according to different formulas, while TPE soft dolls can be stretched six to eight times. Therefore, the TPE soft rubber has a better pulling force and more extreme movements; the silicone doll is easy to tear if it is improperly treated.
- Distinguish from weight:
The same size of the silicone doll will be heavier than the TPE doll, the specific weight, depending on the manufacturer's craft and liner level.
- From the price distinction:
The price of raw materials for silicone dolls is several times that of TPE dolls; silicone dolls are also much more expensive than TPE.
TPE and other models can be hundreds of dollars or thousands of dollars
- From the aging distinction:
Silicone dolls are resistant to high temperatures, low temperatures, and acid-base (except for highly corrosive items). The silicone doll hardly reacts with any substance. TPE soft plastic dolls are not resistant to high temperatures, and anti-aging is not as good as silicone products.
- How to distinguish:
The water burning method is the easiest way to distinguish.
Silica gel: white smoke when burning, forming grayish gray
TPE: When burning, it emits black smoke like plastic, forming a black oily residue.