Keeping your sex doll clean and well maintained is the key to preserving the longevity of your new ultra-realistic sex doll. Here is a list of tips for maintaining the quality and life of your sex doll.
Clean Your Sex Doll
* We recommend cleaning your doll directly after every use and dolls should be cleaned every 2-4 weeks as a minimum (Regardless of usage).
* Use a mix of regular antibacterial soap and clean tepid water, gently massage the doll’s skin with your hands, or pat down with a clean sponge. (Just like you would clean a real person.)
* You can shower or bathe your doll.
* Be sure not to allow the neck or head to become too wet. This is to prevent rusting on any of the metal components. If you do accidentally allow the metal components to become wet, be sure to dry them immediately to prevent rusting.
* Do not use abrasive soaps or any other general cleaning products.
Dry Your Sex Doll
* Ensuring your doll has dried completely is as important to limit the chance of damage.
* Pat-dry gently with a clean soft cotton cloth and allow the skin to air-dry fully.
* Do not use a hard sponge/ brush or wire wool for cleaning – it will cause damage.
* Do not rub the doll with a towel, use a ‘patting’ motion if using a towel to dry.
* Apply talcum powder (talc) to your doll’s body once dry. Do not apply talc while your doll is still wet.
* Apply talcum powder to the doll’s body after cleaning, this preserves the skin and prevents damage from friction.
* Apply talc to your doll every two weeks, or at a minimum- monthly (depending on use).
* Do not apply any other substances on the skin, such as fragrance oils.
Clean The Vagina/ Anus
* The vaginal and anal areas of the doll should be cleaned after every use to avoid growth of bacteria, as TPE skin is more porous than Silicone.
* Flush the canal with mild anti-bacterial soap water in a vaginal irrigator until thoroughly clean, rinse the canal with clean water in a vaginal irrigator until all soap is removed.
* Dry canal thoroughly.
* Once dry dust with Premium Renewal Powder inside and out.
Clean Your Sex Doll’s Face
* Remove the head from the body
* Apply warm antibacterial soapy water with a sponge or cotton cloth and gently massage the face. warm sponge with antibacterial soap to gently pat down the fact.
* Pay close attention not to damage the eyes and eyelashes, avoid getting these areas wet.
* Gently pat down the face with a dry non-abrasive cloth, allow to air dry naturally before reattaching to the body.
* Do not submerge your dolls head in water at any point.
* Do not use abrasive soaps or any other cleaning products.
* Do not use harsh materials or hard/sharp objects.
* Do not apply too much pressure on the skin.
* Never use a hairdryer are any other heating device on your doll.
* Do not attempt to speed up drying by leaving near a radiator/ fire or any other heating device.
Sex Doll Skin Care
* Use a brush to apply baby powder on her skin to keep her skin is lifelike smooth if you find her skin is not smooth. Please do it only when her body is dry. This is important to avoid tearing of her skin.
* Please make sure the clothing you put on her is color transfer resistant. Dark colour and low-quality clothing can easily transfer the colour on her skin. Please wash the clothing a few times to prevent it happens. If it really happens, you can use the TPE Doll Stain Removal to remove the stains. Alternatively, you can also use olive oil to wipe on the stains, then use a wet cloth to wipe the stain off.
* Please keep her away from magazines, coloured leather, newspaper, or any of such to avoid colour transferred to her.
* Do not leave your dolls arms or legs up or open for any period of time longer than a few minutes. If you leave your doll with her arms up or legs spread, the stress placed on the TPE will cause tearing. You may return to find your dolls underarms or the groin area has split apart, which then will require repair. So take care to always return your doll back to a neutral stress-free position, with arms down by her sides and legs closed, when you are not using her.
* Don’t expose your sex doll to direct sunlight to prevent ageing of the TPE material.
* TPE is soft and is subject to flattening and creasing if left in a sitting position or laying on a surface for a length of time. When leaving your doll unattended for more than a few days, be sure to hang her with the Closet Bar Suspension Kit to keep her free from compression marks and creasing.
All of the above options will keep your doll in good condition. As we said above, just ensure the doll is not in direct contact with any inks or materials which could potentially pass over colour to the doll.